Ring Chung is the founder of the Soul Hearing Counselling and Development Centre. The name “Soul Hearing” is emphasized on active listening by Ring.
Besides, Hearing includes the word Ring, which comprises a double meaning.
Listening is undoubtedly important in counseling/therapy, showing the therapist's style as well. Not only listen to what clients say, but also their physical posture, facial expression, tone of voice and the meaning behind.
With careful observation, the therapist can accurately assess the clients’ needs, not based on subjective judgement. Through active listening, the therapist can give appropriate response and reflection and let the clients feel understood, accepted and affirmed for establishing therapeutic relationship. This is the first step in treatment.
Establishing the mutual trust, clients are facilitated to use different angles to explore how they feel and think, as well as their interaction with others. Through breaking of vicious cycle and seeking new possibilities, clients strive for new ways of relating and personal growth.
Besides, Ring Chung holds workshops and talks in different organizations to help participants create more positive energy to face life's challenges.
This is the core philosophy of Soul Hearing Counselling. Wish you all a happy life.
- Parent-child relationship and children’s emotional/behavioural problems
- Dating issues, marital relationship, extramarital affairs
- Mid-life crisis and retirement pressures
- Psychological problems of the elderly
- Grief and loss
- Counselling on emotional distress and behavioural problems
- Stress management
- Seek for goals and abilities
- Enhance self confidence and interpersonal relationships
- Parenting skills, marriage and family relationship, stress management, understanding on mood disorders etc.
Room 905, 9/F, 6 Wilmer Street,
Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
Mon to Fri: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sundays and Public Holidays off