Listen with Heart, Connect Lives
Soul Hearing Counselling and Development Centre ( “Soul Hearing Counselling”) will tailor-make for you a professional counselling/treatment services on the level of individuals, couples or families as a whole. Besides, the centre will hold workshops and talks enabling participants connecting with each other for mutual growth.
Soul Hearing Counselling believes that each individual, every marriage or family relation is unique with valuable resources. Therapist Ring Chung will provide a safe environment to explore carefully your needs and struggles. She would guide you understand your own thoughts and feelings; and learn how to deal with your problems.
Besides, Ring will facilitate the clients to listen to each other and connect lives in the therapy session to discover new possibilities. With mutual respect and support as well as finding appropriate position, it is hopeful that you could develop better interpersonal relationship and have a happy life.
- Parent-child relationship and children’s emotional/behavioural problems
- Dating issues, marital relationship, extramarital affairs
- Mid-life crisis and retirement pressures
- Psychological problems of the elderly
- Grief and loss
- Counselling on emotional distress and behavioural problems
- Stress management
- Seek for goals and abilities
- Enhance self confidence and interpersonal relationships
- Parenting skills, marriage and family relationship, stress management, understanding on mood disorders etc.
Room 905, 9/F, 6 Wilmer Street,
Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
Mon to Fri: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sundays and Public Holidays off